Are you in need of a little extra training in computers or technology? We offer one-on-one hour long tutorials to help you learn new technology skills
Some of the things we can help with:
- Setting up an email account
- Setting up and using facebook or other social media
- Using your new mobile device like ipads, kindles, smartphones, etc.
- Train you to use the library’s many online databases
- Help you with Resumes and Job Searches
Note:You must bring with you a written work history (employers, dates, job responsibilities) for the resume help session.
- And Much More
To schedule an appointment call the library at 978-774-0554 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form to the right to set up an appointment.