Meeting Room Guidelines
- The Room may be rented by businesses, social organizations, and individuals.
- The rental fee is $100.00.
- The Gordon Room may be rented:
- Monday through Thursday
- 8 AM to 1 PM and
5 PM to 9 PM.
- 9 AM to noon.
- The Library can provide a coffee maker, refrigerator, stove, overhead projector, and a VCR. All other supplies must be provided by the user.
- Non-municipal users may not have more than 50 participants.
- Use of the room may not interfere with the normal operation of the Library.
- NO tobacco or alcohol is permitted at any time.
- NO open flame is permitted at any time.
- The person responsible for the program is also responsible for seeing that the room is left in proper condition.
- Use of the Library’s meeting room does not constitute endorsement by the Library of points of view expressed by the participants in programs. No advertisements or announcements implying such endorsement will be permitted.
- For information on reserving, please call the library at 978-774-0554.