Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells contributed by Ari
10 oz jumbo shells
1-pound ground beef
½ cup onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
15 oz petite diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
¼ cup ketchup
2 tablespoons mustard
1 ½ cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
¼ cup water
- Cook large shells according to package direction. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in large skillet. Mix in onions and garlic until the beef is well done.
- Add petite diced tomatoes, barbecue sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Mix well then add 1 cup of shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk tomato sauce, water, and barbecue sauce. Add this to the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Use a spoon to scoop the hamburger mix into shells and place the shells into the casserole dish. Top the shells with the remaining cheese and feel free to add more cheese if you wish.
- Bake for 15-20 mins in the oven and then serve and enjoy!