The library is fully open and you can come in. However, if you would prefer to continue to pick up you items outside please see below for how to do that.
Request Items To Pickup
To request items for pickup simply put them on hold in the library catalog or call the library at 978-774-0554 and have a staff member put them on hold for you.
- Pick Ups will be placed on the tables at designated times: Opening, 1pm, and 5pm.
- Only materials that are on the Hold Shelf are eligible for Pick Up.
- Patrons may only schedule pick-ups for the same day or opening the next day.
- Follow the instructions in the email notification to arrange for pick-up
- Your materials will be checked out to you and placed in a sealed bag with your name on it in advance of your arrival.
- Make sure to check the receipt on the bag to make sure they are your items
How To Return Items
Materials can be returned to the library either in the drive up bookdrop on the driveway or to the blue cart that is located just inside the main entrance during open hours.
At this time, the bookdrop directly in front of the building is unavailable.