Use the library and its resources to take it easy this summer and reward yourself!
- From June 28 – August 1, everytime you complete a self-care task, write it on the Success List in the brochure next to the gold star..
- When the sheet is full, write your name & phone number on it and return it to the Self-Care: Check! results box, located on the first floor in the New Fiction section.
- Everyone who submits a full sheet by August 1, earns a prize from the prize box. (one per person).
- Submitting more than one sheet gives you one more chance to win the Grand Prize Beach Raffle.
- All prizes are awarded at the End of Summer Celebration on August 5, 2022.
Dates: June 28th – August 5th
Last day to register: July 12th
Click the link below to learn more about the Kids program:
Kids Summer Reading Program
- The teen summer reading program is for those entering grade 6 through grade 12.
- Sign-ups begin on June 28; the program runs through August 5. Teens should sign-up at the front circulation desk on the first floor, and will receive a prize at that time.
- What should participants read to take part in the program? Anything! Novels, short story collections, graphic novels or manga, audiobooks or ebooks, and the books required for school summer reading assignments count too. For each book completed, participants should fill out a review ticket and return it to the front desk. Review tickets can be turned in one at a time or several/all at once. Each participant will initially receive a booklet of eight (8) review tickets, but more can be requested at the front desk.
- Each review ticket is one entry into a raffle to win a Fjallraven Kanken Classic backpack with back to school essentials inside.
- The winner will be drawn the week of August 15 and notified either by phone or email. The prize will be held for the winner at the front desk.