Even the most basic piece of technology can be frustrating sometimes. Need a little help? Go to the Virtual Tech Drop In every other Thursday starting February 4 between 11am and noon. Click the zoom link at the bottom to get face to face help.
What can we do?
- ebook, audiobook, streaming assistance
- Microsoft Office help
- Some Smartphone assistance
- Or just throw a tech question at us and we’ll see what we can do.
Rules of the Road
- Patience – We can only help one person at a time. If you aren’t let into the virtual tech drop in right way it is probable because someone is ahead of you. Just be patient and we will get to you.
- Be Respectful – We know getting your tech help via zoom is not ideal and can be very frustrating. The library staff are doing their best so please don’t take your frustration out on them. If you do library staff can kick you out of the drop in.
- Accept Our Limitations – Library staff spend a lot of time working with different kinds of tech but we haven’t seen it all and we don’t know it all. You may stump us and have to seek more experienced assistance
- Every Other Thursday: February 4, February 18, March 4 and March 18
- From 11am to 12
Join The Virtual Tech Support Drop In: