Easy Focaccia contributed by Lorraine
-1pkg frozen pizza dough
-2 cloves garlic
-3 branches fresh rosemary
-3 sprigs fresh thyme
-1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Allow pizza dough to completely thaw and warm to room temperature.
2. Slice onion into strips and saute gently using some of the olive oil.
3. Peel and thinly slice garlic and add to onions when they are starting to brown.
4. Spread pizza dough evenly onto a flat 9 x 12 inch pan such as a half baking sheet. Press fingers into dough all over to create indents. Spread onion and garlic mixture evenly over top and press into dough. Drizzle remaining olive oil over top and spread to edges.
5. Pick leaves from rosemary and thyme and sprinkle over top of dough. Add ground course salt generously.
6. Bake at 400 degrees in the center of the oven for about 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the herbs are crispy.
7. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan. Serve with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping if desired.