Peeps Sunflower Cake contributed by Ari
-1 yellow cake mix
-2 cans (16 oz) chocolate frosting
-3 packages of Peeps (5 count)
-1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
-1 green tube of decorating frosting
-1 decorative petal frosting tip
1. Prepare and bake cake mix according to the package directions. Grease either an 8 inch or 10-inch round baking pan. I used a 10 inch one for my cake.
2. After baking the cake mix, let it cool for 10 minutes before applying the frosting and other ingredients.
3. Spread frosting on cake on the top and sides.
4. Arrange Peeps around the edge of the cake for the petals and have the Peeps close together and not broken apart.
5. For the sunflower seeds, sprinkle the chocolate chips in the center of the cake.
6. To add leaves on the bottom use one tube of green frosting with the petal decorative frosting tip to put around the bottom of the cake. Enjoy and serve!