The Friends of the Peabody Institute Library, Danvers generously provides funding for the museum pass program.These passes allow free or reduced admission to some of the Boston area’s most popular institutions. Patrons may make reservations in person, by phone or online. Our online reservation system allows patrons to search pass availability by museum or date, reserve passes and cancel reservations.
Please check the hours the museum is open before making a reservation.
NOTE: Be sure to check whether your pass needs to be picked up at the library or can be printed at home. If you don’t have a printer the library would be happy to print your pass for you.
In order to fairly allocate the passes, the following rules apply:
- One pass per day per patron.
- A patron’s library account has to be in good standing to reserve or pick up passes.
- Patrons must be 16 years of age or older in order to reserve a pass.
- Patrons must have their library card in order to make a reservation whether they are making a reservation online, in person or via the telephone.
- Patrons must bring the card they used to make the museum pass reservation at the time of pick up.
- Because passes may be reserved for consecutive days, it important that they be returned promptly. Unless the pass is a dated, disposable coupon it is due back on the same day or it may be put in the book drop before 9 am the following morning.
- The charge for overdue passes is $3.00 per day.
- No Show Policy: Patrons are expected to cancel reservations when they cannot pick up passes. Patrons who have failed to pick up 2 passes will be blocked from making advance reservations for 60 days.