Send your documents from your laptop to the Pay & Print station on the 2nd floor! Just follow these easy steps:
- Click on the appropriate icon below to download and install the Mobile Print Client to your laptop. Allow it to install the program and the printer driver, if asked.
- After the auto-installer completes, a Print Client window will open and you will be able to send print jobs to the public printer. The printer will be named “\\10.1.10.8\Black and White” or similar.
- When you print a document, the Print Client will ask for a User ID. Use your name, initials, or some other ID you will remember. If you have multiple documents, the Print Client should remember your ID, but if not make sure you enter exactly the same ID so your documents stay together.
- When you are finished, close the Print Client or shut off your laptop to remove the software.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Black and white printouts are ¢5 a page. Color printouts are ¢25 a page
The app does not work with the newest version of Mac OS. We are working to fix this.
- Android and iOS are not supported.
- Please use Print Preview to make sure your document prints as expected. We will not give refunds for user errors, only for hardware-related print quality issues.
- If you need help, please ask a librarian at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor.